Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Love that letterpress


As of May Day I'm a member of Em Space, a supergroovy print studio and collective in Inner Southeast Portland. After visiting one rainy afternoon earlier this spring, I knew I had to belong. I miss the letterpress in my life, not to mention a facility for prepping for the workshop I'll lead at Scripps Camp this summer.

I can't wait to be among the Vandercooks again.

I'm working gallery hours from 1 to 4 p.m. Sunday, May 9, so feel free to stop on by, keep me company, and see a neat space.

3 Comments:

At 01:53, Anonymous arie said...

nice blog ....

 
At 23:36, Blogger fingerstothebone said...

Wait, I thought you had a vandercook at home?

 
At 15:09, Blogger margaret said...

Ah, Fingers, I can only dream of such a thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home