Thursday, June 10, 2010

Arty book roundup lassoed Beijing


Every few months I google myself and my company, turning up the usual and the not-so (I would love to someday meet the famous Margaret Davis of upstate New York who leads spanking workshops—but not in the woodshed).

Turns out Ma Nao Books was in an exhibition of artist's books I didn't even know about, at Trinity College in Connecticut. The catalog shows Beijing Heart: A Tiananmen Story in excellent company: among works by such stars as Julie Chen, Carol Barton, and Art Spiegelman.

I love how, as a publisher, I send these books out into the world, and they start popping up in places I never expected.

4 Comments:

At 13:31, Blogger helen said...

Congratulations! You are a star...

 
At 23:57, Blogger fingerstothebone said...

Hey, congratulations! That's wonderful news. I'm surprised that they didn't give you a heads up though...

 
At 10:00, Blogger Michael5000 said...

I'm a little behind in my reading, but.... Yay! That's awesome!

 
At 13:33, Blogger LarryinSF said...

Wow, how very cool. I'm doubly excited for you, since in this case your success is my success. On second thought, make that triply excited, since I'm rather selfishly twice as excited for myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home