Thursday, November 04, 2010

Bragging rights made portable, and protected


This project came about when a friend asked for something in which to carry pictures of her new niece. On the chance that she wants what others do, I made a photo sheath, if you will, that fits a dozen snaps and easily slips into a pocket or purse. No glue's required, so the sheath bends and flexes as needed, all the while safeguarding sweet moments captured by camera.


Letterpress printing showcases my new favorite typeface, Legend. I love bold descenders!


Someday I'll get these posted in my Etsy shop.

Speaking of shops, The Arrangement, 4210 N.E. Fremont in Portland, Oregon, started carrying my hand-bound portfolios.

1 Comments:

At 07:56, Blogger helen said...

Great idea - lovely colors! Congrats on the Arrangement deal too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home