Sunday, March 31, 2013

Cooped up no more

Above: Three Chiyogami Chicks, eggs, and the altered book on the first day out at First Unitarian. Below: Some actual chicks gathered around my chicks.


Last weekend I attended both post-service receptions as the representative artist for our Artspace show at First Unitarian Church. To my surprise and delight, two of the Chiyogami Chicks had already sold, and the last one flew out of there that same day. If I had had extra time this week, I would have whipped up a couple more but as it is, the show ended sans chicks but still with plenty of eggs, and that altered book I discussed last time.

Many pieces sold in the show, so we deem it a success. It would have been anyway for all the positive comments and serious art appreciators who saw it.


Spring is in the air, and so is inspiration.

1 Comments:

At 18:10, Blogger helen said...

Way to go chicks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home